Miranda Kerr`s plunging neckline sure to send tea sales soaring in Japan
London: Miranda Kerr, who is in Japan to promote Lipton tea, grabbed eye balls by donning a revealing outfit with plunging neckline at one of the events.
The 30-year-old supermodel went braless under an orange kimono -like dress, which she teamed up with a dark blue leather handbag and red lipstick, the Sun reported.
Kerr is in Tokyo to fulfil her ambassadorial role for the brand Lipton.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success