Miranda Kerr’s gift for Jennifer Aniston`s wedding – lingerie!
Los Angeles: Supermodel Miranda Kerr, who used to model for luxury lingerie brand Victoria`s Secret, has gifted custom-made innerwear to actress Jennifer Aniston ahead of the ‘Friends’ star`s wedding.
Aniston is engaged to Justin Theroux.
Kerr, who has two-year-old son Flynn with husband Orlando Bloom, recently quit her role as Victoria`s Secret Angel. But she is keen to start her own underwear line, and she has sent Aniston a box of lingerie made out of her creativity.
"It`s hand-stitched, one-of-a-kind! It`s virginal white, sexy yet classy, too - and absolutely beautiful,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
Aniston has already given her close friends a sneak preview and she can`t wait to wear the lingerie on her wedding night.
"Jen loves it so much that she`s going to wear it on her wedding night,” added the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside