Miranda Kerr’s gift for Jennifer Aniston`s wedding – lingerie!
Los Angeles: Supermodel Miranda Kerr, who used to model for luxury lingerie brand Victoria`s Secret, has gifted custom-made innerwear to actress Jennifer Aniston ahead of the ‘Friends’ star`s wedding.
Aniston is engaged to Justin Theroux.
Kerr, who has two-year-old son Flynn with husband Orlando Bloom, recently quit her role as Victoria`s Secret Angel. But she is keen to start her own underwear line, and she has sent Aniston a box of lingerie made out of her creativity.
"It`s hand-stitched, one-of-a-kind! It`s virginal white, sexy yet classy, too - and absolutely beautiful,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
Aniston has already given her close friends a sneak preview and she can`t wait to wear the lingerie on her wedding night.
"Jen loves it so much that she`s going to wear it on her wedding night,” added the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' trailer leaves fans spellbound; earns 3 mn views in one day!
- Film on 1983 World Cup win to give insights from dressing room
- These power-packed dialogues are the soul of Salman Khan's 'Sultan' trailer!
- Kuch toh gadbad hai! CID taking a short break?
- Acting gives me a kick: Radhika Apte