Model King Mal Khan to romance Sherlyn Chopra in `Kamasutra 3D`
Mumbai: Director Rupesh Paul has finalised model King Mal Khan for the male lead in ‘Kamasutra 3D’ and he will be seen romancing Sherlyn Chopra in the film.
"We are announcing the name of the male lead of the film at Cannes," Paul said, affirming that after a long process "we could finalise an actor".
"We found more than 20 actresses, who agreed to act with frontal nudity, but could not get a single male actor, who is famous, ready for the role," he added.
King Mal will be seen doing martial arts like kalarippayattu in the film.
"We had short-listed five actors in November last year and gave them specific requirements for the character. We did three-stage auditions with these actors and out of them King Mal Khan was more impressive," said Paul.
"Since the movie had a lot of action sequences and martial arts like kalarippayattu, training was important. He made a lot of effort in voice training also. And he impressed me by getting rid of his six-pack to become a naga sanyasi in the movie," he added.
The film`s team is in Cannes since May 15 to unveil the second trailer of their film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Madhur Bhandarkar reacts to Javed Akhtar's 'hardly literate' tweet
- Not bothered about fashion police: Priyanka Chopra
- Dubbing is like reliving the whole film: Kriti Sanon
- 'Kader Khan in Canada with son, everything fine'
- Feel proud to generate steady work for craftsmen: Manish Malhotra