Moguls take out time for sex, says Jane Fonda
New York: Jane Fonda has revealed that there was a time when she thought that powerful and busy people don`t have time for sex, but after she met Ted Turner her notion changed.
In an interview with "Women`s Media Center Live" host Robin Morgan, Fonda said that when her ex was winning the America`s Cup and building CNN and building his philanthropic empire, he was also sleeping with more women than she think he could count, the New York Post reported.
She added that other celebs like Warren Beatty, who are very, very busy but manage to slip "them" in, one after another.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled