Monica Bellucci finds anti-fashion nudity ‘beautiful’
Sydney: Monica Bellucci, who went nude in her film ‘That Summer’ just a month after she had given birth to her second child, has revealed that she finds nudity ‘beautiful’ as it is anti-fashion.
“Actually, I think it’s beautiful because it’s anti-fashion, this nudity,” the Sydney Morning Herald quoted her as saying.
“‘It’s very round, it’s as if women are scared today of this kind of body. The beauty of youth finishes and then another kind of beauty comes.
“I make a lot of children and breastfeeding changes all the body systems. I was playing someone dangerously sexy and at the same time I was breastfeeding every two hours, so it was funny.
“The nudity in this movie is very poetic, very romantic and very elegant,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali