Most Britons not satisfied with sex life
London: Most Britons are not satisfied with their sex life, a survey reveals.
One in four people admit to being unfaithful at one time in their lives, said the survey, adding that a fifth of those surveyed felt tempted to cheat.
Interestingly, nearly one in three men and more than one in five women claim to have had more than 10 sexual partners, said the survey released by Britain`s biggest relationship counselling charity firm Relate.
"When it comes to our sex lives, it seems that we are a nation divided - around half of those surveyed are fairly or very satisfied with their sex lives but for a significant minority, experience falls short of expectations," the survey findings revealed.
Researchers found that the number of sexual partners peaked among those aged between 35 and 44 with more than 20 percent reporting they had bedded 20 or more people.
Only a third of participants believed their relationship could survive an affair, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled