Mother taught me about sex early in life: Rosario Dawson
London: Actress Rosario Dawson was warned by her mother not to get pregnant when she was a teenager because she did not want her to follow in her footsteps.
The 33-year-old actress` mother, Isabel, had her when she was just 16 and she was always keen for her daughter not to follow in her footsteps so was very open when it came to talking about sex, reported Contactmusic.
"My mom Isabel was pregnant with me when she was just 16, and she taught me not to get pregnant when I was young. She raised me talking to me about sex, maybe a little too early. But she made sure I had the choices she didn`t have. I wanted to go travelling and wanted to do this and that.
"So I have avoided getting pregnant, and marriage. I am not against either. But my mom did not marry my biological dad, who I`ve never even met. She married Greg (Dawson) when I was a baby and I regarded him as my real dad," she said.
Dawson is currently dating Oscar-winning director Danny Boyle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's rendition of 'Pardesi Pardesi' is so bad it is actually good! - Watch video
- Is Sophie Choudry secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- Benefits of face scrubs for men
- Watch: Sushant Singh Rajput spills romance in 'Kaun Tujhe' from 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'