My wife doesn`t worry about intimate scenes: Arjun Rampal
Mumbai: Actor Arjun Rampal, who is married to supermodel Mehr Jesia, says his wife does not have a problem with his onscreen intimacy with co-stars.
"I don`t think she has to worry about my onscreen intimate scenes... She knows this is my job," Arjun says.
The 40-year-old actor played the character of an ex-Army officer in Nikhil Advani`s recently released "D Day". Arjun said he does not discuss work with his family.
"Whenever they (family) see the film they are not aware of what I am playing as I don`t discuss my work with them. So it is a surprise for them. She (Mehr) has liked `Rock On` and `Rajneeti`. She feels `D Day` is one of my best films," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Priyanka Chopra turning poetic with Montreal winters
- I respect Aamir, but India is most tolerant country: Vivek Oberoi
- Film industry has always been leftist: Anurag Basu
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival