My wife doesn`t worry about intimate scenes: Arjun Rampal
Mumbai: Actor Arjun Rampal, who is married to supermodel Mehr Jesia, says his wife does not have a problem with his onscreen intimacy with co-stars.
"I don`t think she has to worry about my onscreen intimate scenes... She knows this is my job," Arjun says.
The 40-year-old actor played the character of an ex-Army officer in Nikhil Advani`s recently released "D Day". Arjun said he does not discuss work with his family.
"Whenever they (family) see the film they are not aware of what I am playing as I don`t discuss my work with them. So it is a surprise for them. She (Mehr) has liked `Rock On` and `Rajneeti`. She feels `D Day` is one of my best films," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing