New `sex abuse` claim filed against Michael Jackson
New York: The star of a 1987 Pepsi ad featuring Michael Jackson has alleged that the King of Pop sexually abused him for years.
Sources revealed that the man involved is James Safechuck and he has joined the lawsuit originally filed by Wade Robson in May 2013 claiming that Jackson groomed him and molested him for several years beginning when he was 10 years old, a daily reported.
Safechuck had been mentioned as a potential abuse victim by employees of the ` Beat It ` hitmaker`s Neverland Ranch in court documents filed ahead of the star`s 2005 criminal trial, however, he always denied that Jackson had molested him until now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did you know Ramesh Sippy didn't have budget to make 'Sholay'?
- 'How I Met Your Mother' inspired by 9/11 attacks, creators revealed
- Alia Bhatt in 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' like show?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi flirts with Bhojpuri actress Monalisa, inmates fail to perform laundry task
- Jaya Bachchan says filmmaking today is all about numbers