New UK to feature couples having sex in a box
Wellington: A new television show is all set to feature couples having sex in a sound-proof, opaque box in a studio, complete with an audience.
In the show, `sex box`, intended to `reclaim sex from pornography`, the couples will be quizzed on their sex lives by a panel of experts after they emerge from the box, Stuff.co.nz reported.
Host Mariella Frostrup , 50, told a UK publication that she hoped the show would spark a "mature, intelligent discussion about sex in Britain today".
She said that the sex we see on screen, in magazines and increasingly online bears little relation to the real experiences of real people, but this will be a frank conversation about an essential element in all our lives.
The panel of experts will include relationship adviser Tracey Cox, sex columnist Dan Savage and author Phillip Hodson.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Urvashi Rautela gives a classical twist to Jacqueline Fernandez's 'Beat Pe Booty'
- Teaser of Aishwarya Rai, Ranbir Kapoor's ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ is out and it is insanely entertaining!
- First look: Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' posters will leave you intrigued – View inside
- Most doctors prefer partners from medical profession: Survey
- Dhanush to produce Rajinikanth's next film