Nicole Scherzinger, Lewis Hamilton meet secretly
Los Angeles: Singer Nicole Scherzinger and Formula 1 driver Lewis Hamilton reportedly had a secret meeting at a hotel to discuss their relationship earlier this week.
The duo, who dated each other for over seven years, are going through a rough patch in their relationship. But now they are trying to sort out the differences.
"They were determined to keep the meeting under wraps, which is why they chose a hotel that isn`t used much by celebrities," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Their secret plan failed when Hamilton`s car broke down on their way back and mechanics were called. That is how everyone got to know about their meeting.
"Nicole will be livid that Lewis` car broke down because that`s what meant their cover was blown. He had to get out to let the mechanics sort out the issue," said the source.
"There`s something that keeps pulling them back together. Lewis even took his dog Roscoe so Nicole could see it," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Johnny Depp's lawyer responds to Amber Heard's abuse allegations
- 'Veerappan' Box Office collections, movie mints Rs 1.77 cr on first day!
- 'Alice Through The Looking Glass' movie review: A visual extravaganza