No ‘Kamasutra 3D’ for Sherlyn Chopra?
New Delhi: The makers of ‘Kamasutra 3D’ are looking forward to replace Bollywood actor Sherlyn Chopra and are approaching Hollywood stars like Eva Longoria or Mila Kunis for the film instead.
The film director Rupesh Paul decided to replace the actress, after Chopra left him miffed by uploading a video clip of the photo shoot of the film on her youtube channel without seeking his permission, it has been revealed.
The Indian model, who seems to be unable to digest this news, took to the micro-blogging site Twitter to express her anger.
“Agar Mr.Paul ko Mila ya Eva ke saath Kamasutra 3D banaani hai toh hamey sign kyun kiya ?????? Tab kya Mila ya Eva ke paas dates nahi they??” she wrote.
“KS3D Photoshoot Video ke liye Sherlyn aur KS3D Film ke liye koi angrezi
abhineytri??? Wah!! Kya Baat! Ghar ki Murgi Daal Baraabar Hoti hai..”
“If KS3D is destined to be mine...then no power on Earth can take it away from me..Best Wishes to Mila/Eva/other names on Mr.Pauls wish list,” the 28-year-old added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Won't let 'Ae Dil Hai Mushqil' and 'Raees' release: Raj Thackeray
- Navratri Special: You simply can not afford to miss Arijit Singh's 'Maiya Teri Jai Jaikaar' – Watch
- Going for skin lightening, whitening solutions? Rethink
- Puberty can change the way how humans recognise faces
- Anushka Sharma does an impromptu gig in Libson