No lip lock issues with `Yeh Saali Zindagi` actress Aditi Rao Hydari
Mumbai: Although she made her Bollywood debut with `Delhi-6`, Aditi Rao Hydari got noticed in Sudhir Mishra`s `Yeh Saali Zindagi`, not just for her performance but also because of her multiple lip locks with co-actor Arunoday Singh. Now the actress says that she has problems doing intimate scenes.
"In `Yeh Saali Zindagi`, all the kissing was completely valid, very organic to the film. I think it`s the intention behind whatever scene you put in the film and if that is an honest intention, it doesn`t upset either the viewer or the actor in any way," Aditi said.
"If a film demands an intimate scene and there isn`t any, viewers will only feel what`s wrong with these people, which world do they live in? So sometimes it`s necessary and if it`s done beautifully, it`s lovely to watch and it`s fine," the actress told reporters here.
Aditi will be next seen in `London Paris New York` opposite Ali Zafar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies