Now, Gisele Bündchen drops pants for an ad
Los Angeles: Brazilian model Gisele Bündchen first went topless for a Stuart Weitzman campaign. Now, she has gone pantless for a new ad campaign for the shoe label.
Bündchen recently posted a photo from her new ad campaign on her Instagram account and her pants were missing!
In the image, she is seen wearing over-the-knee Stuart Weitzman boots and a turtleneck, reports eonline.com.
Instead of pairing sweaters and boots with jeans, she chose to skip the pants in favour of a pair of white underwear.
The new image is a follow-up to the first one, which featured the 34-year-old posing topless wearing nothing but a pair of black booties and skinny jeans
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Ayushmann Khurrana to don a muscular look for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Don't think it will be difficult to gel with Farhan Akhtar: Kriti Sanon
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles
- Actors are very small fish, say B-Town celebs on MNS threat