Now, Gisele Bündchen drops pants for an ad
Los Angeles: Brazilian model Gisele Bündchen first went topless for a Stuart Weitzman campaign. Now, she has gone pantless for a new ad campaign for the shoe label.
Bündchen recently posted a photo from her new ad campaign on her Instagram account and her pants were missing!
In the image, she is seen wearing over-the-knee Stuart Weitzman boots and a turtleneck, reports eonline.com.
Instead of pairing sweaters and boots with jeans, she chose to skip the pants in favour of a pair of white underwear.
The new image is a follow-up to the first one, which featured the 34-year-old posing topless wearing nothing but a pair of black booties and skinny jeans
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH