Now, sex cereal to boost libido in bed!
Toronto: A cereal, which claims to improve the sexual health of men and women in different ways, is quickly rising to fame after making a TV appearance on CBC’s ‘Dragon’s Den’ just before Valentine’s Day.
The cereal is the brainchild of a Toronto businessman, Peter Ehrlich, who came up with the concept while walking through a vegan food fair.
Ehrlich said that sexual health is important and he wanted to create something sexy and fun in the health food industry.
He used nutritionists to formulate two separate recipes - supposed to improve the sexual health of men and women in different ways, the Toronto Sun reported.
Ehrlich said after launching the cereal last June, it wasn’t until the beginning of this year that the distributors and stores finally started to carry it.
But interest is picking up – especially since the Dragon’s Den appearance and is now available in 700 stores across Canada.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya