Now, sex cereal to boost libido in bed!
Toronto: A cereal, which claims to improve the sexual health of men and women in different ways, is quickly rising to fame after making a TV appearance on CBC’s ‘Dragon’s Den’ just before Valentine’s Day.
The cereal is the brainchild of a Toronto businessman, Peter Ehrlich, who came up with the concept while walking through a vegan food fair.
Ehrlich said that sexual health is important and he wanted to create something sexy and fun in the health food industry.
He used nutritionists to formulate two separate recipes - supposed to improve the sexual health of men and women in different ways, the Toronto Sun reported.
Ehrlich said after launching the cereal last June, it wasn’t until the beginning of this year that the distributors and stores finally started to carry it.
But interest is picking up – especially since the Dragon’s Den appearance and is now available in 700 stores across Canada.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan