Olivia Wilde admits she was ‘sexually mature at a very young age’
Washington: Olivia Wilde has revealed that she had become sexually mature at a very young age. Before Wilde began dating ‘Saturday Night Live’ show’s Jason Sudeikis, the 27-year-old beauty was linked to a bevy of Hollywood hunks, including Justin Timberlake, Bradley Cooper and Ryan Gosling.
"I was very sexually mature at a very young age," Us magazine quoted her as telling in the April issue of British GQ.
"I was very comfortable with it and talking about it, and once someone hears a young woman speak candidly about sexuality, it’s like, ``Whoa!`` You get labelled," she said.
The ‘butter’ star even "pulled out" of the Linda Lovelace biopic because she wanted to be viewed in a different light.
"I decided that it should go to someone who is not already sexualized by the public -- Linda Lovelace was an innocent. Amanda [Seyfried] will do an amazing job," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success