Onscreen intimacy no fun for Parineeti Chopra
New Delhi: Actress Parineeti Chopra, who has locked lips with actors like Arjun Kapoor and Sushant Singh Rajput in movies like `Ishaqzaade` and `Shuddh Desi Romance` respectively, says she doesn`t enjoy getting intimate on screen.
During one of her interviews with Vogue India for the February 2014 issue, the actress says that she doesn`t enjoy such scenes "because it isn`t with people I am dating."
"If you felt I was enjoying it, I must be doing a bloody good job! I actually don`t enjoy intimacy on screen because it isn`t with people I am dating. And the kind of person I am, nobody hits on me- they are all cool buddies. I am not a flirtatious person," said the actress, who will also be on the cover of the February issue of the fashion magazine this year.
She will next be seen in `Hasee Toh Phasee` with Sidharth Malhotra. It is slated to release Feb 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rs 100 crore mark still too far for Shah Rukh Khan's 'Fan'?
- Nobody can portray Lakhan better than me: Anil Kapoor
- Bipasha Basu - Karan Singh Grover wedding: Official pictures from mehendi/ sangeet ceremony are here
- OMG: Akshay Kumar's bodyguard punches a fan – Details inside
- Photo alert! Imran Khan and wife Avantika Malik party with Ranbir Kapoor