Padma Lakshmi nearly `bursts out` of her dress
Los Angeles: Padma Lakshmi barely managed to stay covered when she recently appeared at an event in a dress, which was a size too small for her.
The 42-year-old model, who is mainly known for her impeccable style, had worn a floor length strapless flesh coloured dress that was a bit tight for her at
the red carpet of the 2012 Creative Arts Emmy Awards in Los Angeles.
The American Indian actress tried her best to flaunt her womanly curves in the dress with silk lacing details, exposing small sections of her back.
The mother-of-one wore her loosely curled hair back in a ponytail, kept her make-up simple and opted to wear a pair of small diamond earrings.
Padma later congratulated director Dan Savage on Twitter.
"Congrats to the governors award Emmy winners for their "it gets better" video movement: Dan Savage and Terry Miller!" the Daily Mail quoted Padma as tweeting.
The former wife of Sir Ahmed Salman Rushdie also posted a picture of herself and comic Kathy Griffin to her Twitter page, which was captioned- "Me and my Ginger homey."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say