Pakistani Court investigating Meera`s `sex tape`
Dubai:A Pakistan court has ordered an investigation to be conducted in a sex tape that purportedly features Meera and her husband Naveed Pervaiz.
The sex tape released in January went viral among Pakistani internet users.
Judge Safdar Ali Bhatti in his order said that as per law, the petitioner along with the application should go to the police station and the police station should take action in accordance with the law,reportedly.
The 37-year-old actress` lawyer Ahmad Faheem Bhatti said that her client whose real name is Irtiza Rubab always said that the video was a fake video that had been circulated online.
Shabbir Ahmad, an office worker in Lahore`s eastern city, took the matter to court in February - saying that she should be charged with "spreading obscenity and adultery."
The couple have not attended a single hearing of the case`s 10 hearings so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan would definitely like to have a child
- Salman Khan’s top 10 films over the years
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui