Pamela Anderson hits the beaches of Portugal
Lisbon: Canadian actress Pamela Anderson, known for her role in the TV series ‘Baywatch’, spent the weekend on the tourist beaches of Algarve in southern Portugal as a guest at a birthday party.
The 46-year-old Anderson was the special guest at the 22nd birthday party of Portuguese-Brazilian Lorenzo Carvalho, Ferrari GT3 racing driver, the Portuguese press reported.
The actress and model, in a body-hugging black dress, made her appearance at a well-known discotheque in the town of Vilamoura, where all eyes were on her as well as the cameras of a host of photographers.
Anderson, whose invitation is thought to have cost Carvalho some 150,000 euros ($200,000), noted the wild waves of the Portuguese beaches and said it was "a pleasure" to visit Portugal for the first time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapur's 'OK JAANU' first look spills love!
- Lord Kamadeva—The legend associated with the god
- Nargis Fakhri's advice about 'drinking water' is what you should know for keeping a healthy body!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to be a part of Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati'?
- Sunny Leone thanks 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan! Here's why