Pamela Anderson shares kiss with estranged husband
Los Angeles: Pamela Anderson and estranged husband Rick Salomon spotted kissing, barely two weeks after the `Baywatch` star filed for divorce.
The former couple, who were also both wearing their wedding rings, sat down on a curb outside and continued to talk and cuddle, reportedly.
"They appeared relaxed throughout and after their public display they left together in a Range Rover. They definitely looked as if they had reconciled," a source said.
Earlier, Anderson, 47, was seen partying with former beau Chuck Zito post filing the legal documents for divorce from Salomon.
Anderson filed for divorce on July 3 after less than six months of marriage, the pair having swapped vows on January 9, a little less than six years after Anderson had their first brief marriage annulled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Saif Ali Khan breaks his silence on rumours about disapproval of Sara being launched by Karan Johar
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'