‘PK’ makes ‘perfectionist’ Aamir Khan copycat?
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Aamir Khan is controversy’s new favourite child! The actor`s ‘PK’ poster seems to be a complete rip off of an album cover of a Portuguese musician named Quim Barreiros.
In the ‘PK’ poster, a nude Aamir Khan is seen covering his essentials with a transistor. Barreiros’s album cover shows the musician hiding behind an accordion to cover his modesty.
Bollywood’s ‘Mr.Perfectionist’, has also courted legal trouble for posing nude. Rajkumar Pandey, an advocate from Bhopal filed a complaint with a court in Bhopal against the actor.
The court has accepted the lawyers plea and the hearing will be held on September 1.
The lawyer who had earlier filed a complaint under sections 292 and 294, believes that Aamir’s ‘PK’ poster has hurt people’s sentiments and hence the actor must be booked for the same.
‘PK’ directed by Rajkumar Hirani is Aamir’s next film after ‘Dhoom 3’. Touted as one of the biggest releases of the year, ‘PK’ also stars Anushka Sharma and Sushant Singh Rajput.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Khans of Bollywood hungry to do different roles: Shoojit Sircar
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Sidharth teaches IIT students 'Kaala chashma'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- Women have cheating nightmares while men fantasize about flying: Study