Poonam Pandey gives `mahurat` shot with bedroom scene
Mumbai: Controversy queen Poonam Pandey has finally started shooting for her Bollywood debut movie ‘Nasha’, and the first shot she canned for the movie was a bedroom scene.
‘Jism’ fame director Amit Saxena is wielding the megaphone for ‘Nasha’.
"Heard that you need to get into bed to get a role in the movies. Well, I got into bed for my mahurat shot. I shot into bed for my mahurat shot for my debut film," the 21-year-old tweeted.
Poonam`s claim to fame is her announcement to go nude before Team India if they won the 2011 cricket World Cup. However, she didn`t get a chance to do it.
Later, she announced that she would strip if superstar Shah Rukh Khan`s Indian Premier League (IPL) team Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) won the fifth edition of IPL tournament. This time the model kept her word - post KKR`s win in May, she posted her nude picture on Twitter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success