Posing nude was easy for Venus Williams, says stylist
London: Venus Williams has posed nude for a magazine, and the stylist who worked on the look, says the tennis star found it easy.
Williams has featured nude on the cover of the annual edition of The Magazine`s The Body Issue.
She was styled by Miami-based stylist Angela Meadows, who knew exactly how she wanted Williams to look.
"I wanted Venus` hair to be long and sexy to match her silhouette," Meadows told E! News.
"To achieve this look, I used Angela Meadows hair extensions and just a little product so the wind could blow through her hair to create a goddess look. The makeup artist, Natasha Gross, just used a little moisturizer on Venus`s body that gave her amazing skin a beautiful glow."
"Posing by the rock was the last shot of the day," Meadows said, talking about the pose that ultimately became the cover.
"Despite how uncomfortable it was, Venus being such a pro, she nailed the shot after a couple frames," she added, while also sharing that the shoot was easy for the 34-year-old tennis ace as she was very comfortable in her skin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!