Priyanka Chopra`s lesbian encounter?
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: Karan Johar has a uncanny knack of getting the deepest secrets out of Bollywood superstars. This time it was Priyanka Chopra who admitted to have had a lesbian encounter.
On the popular television chat show `Koffee with Karan`, Johar asked Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone to talk about any lesbian encounters they have had. While Padukone had nothing much to share, Piggy Chops said that she indeed has had lesbians sending proposals to her.
"I have…As I`ve been propositioned. Encounters I wouldn`t know but I`ve been propositioned," Priyanka said.
On being asked who she would like to have a gay encounter with if she did, she jokingly said it could only be Deepika.
Now, men flirting with women and then claiming to be `Just Friends` was a norm ever since the conception of the showbiz industry. But it seems that the sizzle in the `Koffee` is here to entertain the audience with more such snippets from our favourite superstars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!