Richard Wilson opens up about sexuality
London: Actor Richard Wilson, who has been named in a magazine`s list of influential gay couples, has opened up about his sexual orientation.
"I don`t mind people saying I`m gay because I am. But I don`t live in a gay relationship. Sometimes I think it`s just the way I have ended up and it doesn`t worry me particularly," Wilson told Britain`s Weekend publication, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The 76-year-old also said how he had only had one serious relationship in his lifetime and it was with a woman.
"I had a very long relationship with a doctor when I worked at Paddington General (hospital as a lab technician). I think if I stayed with her I might not have become an actor. I suppose it is fair to say I haven`t had a relationship like that since," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt- Angelina Jolie divorce not about Jennifer Aniston: Courteney Cox
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai
- Smartphone addiction taking its toll on sleep: Study