Rihanna flaunts perfect curves at hometown beach
London: Rihanna flaunted her perfect curves and toned body in an orange bikini as she hit the beach in her native Barbados.
The 23-year-old singer was accompanied by her family members and friends and was even seen indulging in a water fight with her youngest brother Rajad.
She also hit the water aboard a jet ski with a young girl named Ali.
This was most definitely a well deserved, relaxing break after Rihanna went through a punishing series of shows for her world tour - clocking in 101 concerts around the globe, the Daily Mail reported.
Rihanna was clearly the centre of attraction throughout the duration of her time on the beach and being used to all this, she took it in her stride and appeared calm and relaxed in all of the pictures that were taken of her.
In pite of baring her body insistently onstage, Rihanna went for an oversized T-shirt, but teased onlookers with her feminine curves through the mesh gaps of the navy top.
He curls hung loosely with an air of beach hair, before tucking them beneath a baseball cap.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Comedy a refreshing change for my career: Anita Hassanandani
- Musician Aadesh Shrivastava in critical condition
- Justin Timberlake's 'sarcastic' response to Kanye West's VMAs speech
- Glad to revisit gritty genre with 'Udta Punjab': Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Amitabh Bachchan receives 'dirty abusive sms', approaches police