Rihanna`s stalker gets too close for comfort
Los Angeles: Singer Rihanna might have got in trouble if her security would have not acted at right time after a stalker reportedly intruded her property.
The 24-year-old singer was near the pool in her native house of Barbadose, where she is currently on a holiday, when the stranger walked inside.
"The guy got to within about 10 to 12ft of where Rihanna was sitting before he was apprehended by security. He looked fairly harmless but it was a little too close for comfort," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
The man is said to have travelled to the Caribbean island specifically to try to meet the star. Wearing just shorts he had reached the 10-bedroom villa by swimming on to a beach at the back.
The man was arrested, quizzed and discharged later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!