RiRi and Chris Brown `may have spent New Year together in bed`
New York: Rihanna and Chris Brown’s Instagram photos have sparked rumours that the pair may have spent a low-key New Year’s Eve together between the sheets.
The singers posted photographs showing the same black-and-white polka-dotted comforter on their Instagram account on New Year’s Day.
“Good morning! Still haven’t slept lol #hello2013,” the New York Daily News quoted Rihanna as tweeting.
Brown’s post came an hour later and same bedding was spotted in his image.
The on-off couple were spotted together on Christmas day, at the Knicks-Lakers game at Los Angeles’ Staples Center.
The couple is yet to publicly confirm their reconciliation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled