Rob Lowe spoke to Monica Lewinsky about Clinton `sex scandal`
Washington: Rob Lowe had assured Monica Lewinsky post her sex scandal with former US president Bill Clinton, that his presidency based film, `The West Wing`, had nothing to do with her.
In miniseries video for `The `90s: The Last Great Decade` shared by Entertainment Weekly, the 50-year-old actor is seen recalling his encounter with Lewinsky on a plane, which was during the time he had started shooting for Aaron Sorkin directed White House drama ` The West Wing`.
Lowe said that he was reading his script on a plane when he saw Lewinsky looking at him from across the aisle, and felt the immediate urge to go up to her and clarify that his upcoming movie, though was about presidency, was not portraying their affair.
The 1999 film, which portrayed a fictional U.S. President, had released roughly just after a year after Lewinsky`s affair with Clinton was detailed in a leading daily.
Meanwhile Lewinsky, 40, who too appears in the National Geographic documentary, recalled the incident as well and admitted of thinking Lowe as "good guy", confessing of having a crush on him as a teenager
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aryan Khan, Navya Naveli's 'Muck Up Day' picture is HERE!
- Sorry IPL, AbRam Khan stole thunder last night – Watch video
- Here’s what Kangana Ranaut’s father has to say about her legal battle with Hrithik Roshan
- Mahabharata’s Bhima was married to a rakshasi – Do you know who she is
- Sonakshi Sinha turns boho chic for Harper's Bazaar Bride—See cover!