Robert Pattinson wants French girlfriend
London: Actor Robert Pattinson would like to have a French girlfriend and says he felt so while shooting an advertising campaign for French luxury brand Dior Homme Fragrance.
The 27-year-old, who split from longtime actress-girlfriend Kristen Stewart, said that it was during the shoot that it finally dawned on him what he wants in a woman, reports showbizspy.com.
"When everybody was watching the footage of the kissing scene, I was already embarrassed," said the "Twilight" star.
"Suddenly, Camille said ‘Oh la la!’ I glared at her and told her ‘Are you kidding me?’ I thought that the British would say ‘Oh la la!’ as a way to make fun of French.
"I didn’t think that French women would say it for real. Then I realised that I would like to have a French girlfriend with all her cliches," he added.
The actor filmed his Dior fragrance advertisement with model Camille Rowe.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vivek Oberoi returns from Sabarimala, becomes Guruswami
- Anil Kapoor reacts to daughter Sonam Kapoor's Filmfare award win for 'Neerja'
- Raj Kapoor loved his cinema, booze, leading ladies: Rishi Kapoor
- Karan Johar wishes to embrace parenthood, says he has nurturing quality!
- OK Jaanu collections: Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapur starrer mints Rs 15 cr!