Russell Brand admits having sex with a man
Washington: Russell Brand has made a shocking revelation that he once had sex with a male stranger in a toilet of a London pub.
Brand, in a podcast interview with British comedian Richard Herring, said that the incident was all part of a television stunt for a British documentary series he was working on at the time, Radar Online reported.
The program titled ` RE:Brand` was the 38-year-old comedian`s attempt to explore social taboos.
Brand said that he thinks of himself as heterosexual but perhaps the environment that he grew up in made it difficult for him to express homosexuality.
Brand, who was married to Katy Perry, has also admitted in the interview about being addicted to heroin at the time, while giving graphic details about the day he went to look for a random stranger for the sexual experiment.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Willow: where street food meets exotic taste in a cafe setting
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- 'Jai Gangaajal' is my way of protesting, says Prakash Jha
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam