Russell Brand admits having sex with a man
Washington: Russell Brand has made a shocking revelation that he once had sex with a male stranger in a toilet of a London pub.
Brand, in a podcast interview with British comedian Richard Herring, said that the incident was all part of a television stunt for a British documentary series he was working on at the time, Radar Online reported.
The program titled ` RE:Brand` was the 38-year-old comedian`s attempt to explore social taboos.
Brand said that he thinks of himself as heterosexual but perhaps the environment that he grew up in made it difficult for him to express homosexuality.
Brand, who was married to Katy Perry, has also admitted in the interview about being addicted to heroin at the time, while giving graphic details about the day he went to look for a random stranger for the sexual experiment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- If Indian artistes have so much problem, we will ban their movies too: Raj Thackeray on Salman Khan's statement
- We are living in hard times: Ranbir Kapoor
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Salman Khan needs to be taught a lesson, says Shiv Sena – Read more