Russell Brand cracks `sick` joke of having had sex with Queen Elizabeth
London: Russell Brand left listeners flabbergasted during an appearance on Howard Stern’s radio show when he said that he has had sex with Queen Elizabeth.
The 37-year-old comedian turned actor hinted that that he had been in Buckingham Palace.
“I’ve just had traditional English intercourse with a cup of tea and a scone. A corgi was watching,” the Daily Mail quoted him as saying.
He added that he didn’t want to give away who the person was but there was a crown on his pillow and a clown in the corridor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!