Russell Brand eyes Cheryl Cole
Los Angeles: Actor Russell Brand is attracted to pop star Cheryl Cole after finding out that she`s single again.
The 38-year-old, who recently split from magazine editor Jemima Khan, has his sights set on the ‘Call My Name’. He even sent her some free tickets to his stand-up show in London, reports contactmusic.com.
"Russell asked staff to send Cheryl two tickets for tonight`s (15.10.13) `Messiah Complex` show in London. He even said he hopes she will bring her mum, Joan, along too, because he thinks she`s the key to winning Cheryl over,” said a source.
"Russell reckons if she enjoys the show enough, she might consider going out on a date with him. It isn`t just a quick fling he`s looking for either. Like most men in the country, he`s always fancied her,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show