Russell Brand steps out of house in underpants
Los Angeles: Comedian Russell Brand was spotted coming out of his house in just underpants.
The 37-year-old was seen escorting a female friend out of his house here at seven in the morning, while a cab waited for her. However, the comedian rushed back inside after realising that people had taken notice of him.
"The gates to his driveway swung open and there is Russell strolling down in just a pair of white granddad pants," a website has quoted a source as saying.
"A neighbour shouted to him, `Good morning, Russell`. He turned bright red and ran back inside," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor