Russell Brand wants lots of wives
Los Angeles: British comedian Russell Brand, once called a womaniser, says he can only be tied down to one person for a short period. So, he wouldn`t mind having a group wedding with several people.
Brand was earlier married to singer Katy Perry for 14 months before they split in December 2011.
Asked if he will marry again, Brand answered in his humour style, reports contactmusic.com.
"Probably, eventually, for a short period of time. Do you mind group weddings? If it`s like a Mormon wedding with me marrying 15 women and a couple of men, just for balance, and if you are not averse to that, it could happen. Or it could be just two of us but for a very short period of time," he said.
Nevertheless, the 37-year-old has said he is looking for a kind and sweet woman, who is happy to be a part of his insane life.
"The future Mrs. Brand? Well, if she`s from the future, I want her to have a jet bike, X-ray vision and fire lasers out of her finger tips.
"I don`t know, I am just looking for the same things as everyone else, someone who`s kind and sweet and ready to be swept into a whirlwind of insanity," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Toilet - Ek Prem Katha: New still featuring Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar out
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' promotions: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt take Jaipur by storm - Watch
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut controversy: Chapter done and dusted, says ‘Queen’ actress
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Jolly LL.B 2’: Film inching closer to Rs 100 crore mark!
- Shah Rukh Khan, son AbRam's latest car ride will make you green with envy!