Scarlett Johansson named sexiest woman alive
Los Angeles: `Don Juan` star Scarlett Johansson has been named the sexiest woman alive for the second time by a magazine.
The 28-year-old actress has been given the coveted title by Esquire magazine for a second year. She was first crowned with the title in 2006.
"I`m the only woman to win twice right? You know, I gotta hustle. I`m a twenty eight year old woman in the movie business, right? Pretty soon the roles you`re offered all become mothers," the actress told the magazine.
Johansson, who got engaged to former French journalist Romain Dauriac, said she gets jealous in her current relationship.
"I didn`t think I was a jealous person until I started dating my current, my one-and-only. I think maybe in the past I didn`t have the same kind of investment. Not that I liked my partner less, I just wasn`t capable of it or caring that much," said Johansson, who was previously married to Ryan Reynolds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hilarious video alert! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh play table tennis
- Bipasha Basu – Karan Singh Grover wedding: New photos of pretty bride and handsome groom
- ISKCON pins hopes on PM Narendra Modi for Krishna temple in Moscow
- Kangana Ranaut's deposition after lot of delay, drama, says Hrithik Roshan's legal team
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Sona Mohapatra slams Adhyayan Suman - Here's why