Scarlett Johansson`s co-star nervous stripping in movie
Los Angeles: Actress Scarlett Johansson`s co-star Paul Brannigan was very nervous while shooting an intimate scene with her in the upcoming movie ‘Under The Sun’.
Brannigan was nervous as he had never done a sex scene before. "I was really nervous because I have never done a sex scene before," a website has quoted him as saying.
"I was stood there completely naked in front of Scarlett and all I was worrying about was how it would embarrass my son," he added.
Directed by Jonathan Glazer, ‘Under The Sun’ is a movie adaptation of author Michel Faber`s novel of the same name.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Berlin International Film Festival: Amar Kaushik’s ‘Aaba’ wins international jury award
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Farida Jalal slams death rumours, says ‘I am hale and hearty’
- Alia Bhatt celebrates grandmother’s 88th birthday, gives us some relationship goals
- Brangelina split: We're a family and we'll always be a family, says Angelina Jolie