Scarlett Johansson spotted kissing French boyfriend
Los Angeles: Hollywood actress was spotted kissing her new boyfriend, French journalist Romain Dauriac, as they were leaving their New York City hotel recently.
The `Hitchcock` actress, 28, shared an intimate kiss with her Dauriac on Wednesday, wrapping her arms around his waist as he caressed her face outside their hotel.
They were both dressed in puffy, winter coats to brave the cold weather together, reported Us magazine.
The Big Apple lovebirds, who began dating one month ago, also attended Johansson`s `Hitchcock` premiere together in the city on Sunday, November 18.
The actress and her beau were also looking "love-dovey" during a dinner date at the Beatrice Inn the previous week.
Johannson split from her advertising executive boyfriend Nate Naylor in October after about a year of dating. She was previously dating Sean Penn (24 years her senior) for five months in 2011, and was married from 2008 to 2010 to Ryan Reynolds, who recently wed his `Green Lantern` co-star, Blake Lively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'