Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens invited to Playboy party
London: Former Disney stars Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens have been invited to party at the Playboy Mansion with Hugh Hefner.
Gomez and Hudgens have shed their good girl images for new movie `Spring Breakers` about a raunchy group of college students and bosses at Playboy were so impressed, they have issued an open invitation for the duo to party at the Playboy Mansion.
A tweet from Playboy said, "@VanessaHudgens & @SelenaGomez now have an open invitation to the next Mansion party."
Hudgens previously admitted she jumped at the chance to take on the role of college student Candy, who is forced into working for a drug dealer after he bails her out of jail for robbing a restaurant.
"I`m really proud of the movie. I feel like it`s a breed of its own, it`s a movie unlike any other and it`s very fresh and fun and exciting. I feel like it`s a great take on our youth culture right now.
"For a while I was kind of struggling and fighting for these roles that I just desperately wanted. It was hard and it was a struggle, but then again life is always a struggle."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch