Selena Gomez reconciles with Justin Bieber for a trial period
London: Singer-actress Selena Gomez is said to have rekindled her romance with Justin Bieber but this time plans to treat the relationship more carefully to avoid fights.
A source said that the couple are officially together and are taking the relationship more maturely, reported Digital Spy.
"Justin and Selena are dating but they are taking things slow," a source said.
Gomez, who broke up with Bieber several times, didn`t want the current relationship hurt her again.
"Selena is keeping her heart from being broken, so she is definitely looking at this as a trial period in their relationship," the source added.
The source added that Gomez and Bieber would learn from the mistakes they made in the past, saying, "When they first started to date, it was amazing but they were too young and it was too much. They didn`t even know what love was and she got all mixed up."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar