Serena Williams’ tiny bikini bottoms ‘disappear’ on Miami beach!
London, April 07: Tennis ace Serena Williams gave onlookers an eyeful after her tiny bikini bottoms reportedly fade away from view after she bend over to board a jet ski on Miami beach.
The curvy player was snapped enjoying the sun as she swam and played with seaweed in a skimpy black bikini.
The former world number one was said to have had the uncomfortable wedgie as she was taking a break with her boyfriend, reports the Sun.
The 27-year-old is the present US Open and Australian Open singles champion and has won 20 Grand Slam titles: ten in singles, eight in women`s doubles, and two in mixed doubles.
Serena is also the younger sister of former World No 1 professional female tennis player Venus Williams.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour