Sex gets wilder in last `Twilight` film
Los Angeles: Actor Robert Pattinson says lovemaking scenes in ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2’, the last installment in the popular franchise, are much more intense because that is how the crew wanted it to be.
The filmmakers wanted to intensify the intimacy of the lead pair - Edward Cullen, played by Pattinson, and Bella Swan, essayed by Kristen Stewart. And they wanted to do so without getting an `A` certificate, reports thesun.co.uk.
"The sex is a lot wilder and more intense but I think it works better," said Pattinson.
"We wanted to do something different; we had to figure ways to make it sexy even though it`s supposed to be 12A. The idea was for us to have the greatest vampire sex ever," he added.
Based on author Stephenie Meyer`s novel, the first ‘Twilight’ movie was released in 2008.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Website plays up Aamir Khan intolerance row; gives readers chance to slap or kiss him
- SC dismisses TN govt's plea for police custody of singer Kovan
- I want to venture into production: Deepika Padukone
- In pics: Amitabh Bachchan's scooter ride in Kolkata!
- Sushant Singh Rajput departs from 'Half Girlfriend'