Sex is like sport in Australia, says Robbie Williams
Melbourne: Robbie Williams, who believes that sex is like a sport in Australia, has said that the country is blessed with some “cracking players”.
However, the English pop singer claims he is “loved up” with his wife after the recent arrival of their first child.
The 38-year-old, who is renowned for his cheeky humour and risque on-stage behaviour, says trips to Australia allow him to push the boundaries.
“I love coming to Australia because it’s encouraged, I’m given more rope in Australia,” News.com.au quoted him as telling Seven Network on Sunday.
“Sex is like a sport in Australia ... and what a cracking set of players you have over there,” he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?