Sex is like sport in Australia, says Robbie Williams
Melbourne: Robbie Williams, who believes that sex is like a sport in Australia, has said that the country is blessed with some “cracking players”.
However, the English pop singer claims he is “loved up” with his wife after the recent arrival of their first child.
The 38-year-old, who is renowned for his cheeky humour and risque on-stage behaviour, says trips to Australia allow him to push the boundaries.
“I love coming to Australia because it’s encouraged, I’m given more rope in Australia,” News.com.au quoted him as telling Seven Network on Sunday.
“Sex is like a sport in Australia ... and what a cracking set of players you have over there,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'