Sex, only with my husband, says Sunny Leone
Mumbai: Hard as it may seem sound to believe, but Sunny Leone (the name needs no introduction) has categorically said that sex is something she does only with her husband, Daniel Weber.
“I don’t work with any other men at all, I just shoot with him. So it’s not really awkward,” said the 31-year-old adult-film actor. Sunny, a seasoned porn star became a household name after she appeared in ‘Bigg Boss 5’, the reality show which also turned out to be her ‘Big’ ticket to Bollywood.
Mesmerized by her beauty, film maker Mahesh Bhatt promised her a movie role and the nation saw the release of ‘Jism 2’ with posters of scantily clad Sunny plastered all over the walls. Once known as an international playmate, Sunny Leone has become a star here in India. The girl went across the nation promoting her debut film with as much élan and confidence as that of a celebrity. She instantly became a hot favorite of the audience and media alike.
So, now the big question is, has Sunny Leone aka Karenjit Kaur Vohra had a change of heart after having tasted new found fame in India? Will this Indian origin Canadian adult actress quit her original profession for the love of Bollywood? Well, with her bagging Ekta Kapoor’s ‘Ragini MMS 2’, her chance of leaving the nation seems quite dim.
Men won’t be complaining any bit about that for sure!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- Nidhhi Agerwal to be on strict diet for 'Munna Michael'
- Salman Khan backs Pakistani actors, says artistes are not terrorists
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story movie review: Sushant Singh Rajput, the actor, has finally arrived!