Sex tape destroyed my faith in men, says Paris Hilton
London: Paris Hilton has admitted that she shudders in horror when she recalls how it felt when her explicit sex tape- recorded by her ex boyfriend Rick Salomon- became public.
Getting candid about the trials and tribulations of her life in the limelight on US reality TV, the hotel heiress said that it was the most painful thing she has ever went through in her life, the Mirror reported.
The 32-year-old star said that it was not any random person who released the tape but her boyfriend, whom she really loved and trusted.
Hilton said that she was so hurt and shocked that it`s been hard for her to really trust anyone ever again, especially guys.
The blonde beauty was 21 when Salomon recorded them having sex and released the video, `1 Night in Paris`, on the internet.
The video caused a global storm and Hilton struggles to believe that girls are purposely releasing their own sex tapes to boost their fame.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'