Shah Rukh Khan`s son AbRam and the wrecking ball story
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: A doting father that he is, Shah Rukh Khan leaves no stone unturned in giving his children- Aryan, Suhana and AbRam- the time they need.
The Badshah of Bollywood took to Twitter to share one of of his recent experiences, while on board a car with his toddler son AbRam.
King Khan tweeted:
Went for a drive with my just about yr old AbRam & he totalled the music system, to the tune of Wrecking Ball! & parents r wary of teenagers
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) July 22, 2014
`Wrecking Ball` is sexually explicit single by Miley Cyrus. The singer drew severe criticism for the song in question and made headlines for all wrong reasons. SRK`s concern as a parent was apparent from the tweet which had its share of wit too.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai