Shah Rukh Khan`s son AbRam and the wrecking ball story
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: A doting father that he is, Shah Rukh Khan leaves no stone unturned in giving his children- Aryan, Suhana and AbRam- the time they need.
The Badshah of Bollywood took to Twitter to share one of of his recent experiences, while on board a car with his toddler son AbRam.
King Khan tweeted:
Went for a drive with my just about yr old AbRam & he totalled the music system, to the tune of Wrecking Ball! & parents r wary of teenagers
— SHAH RUKH KHAN (@iamsrk) July 22, 2014
`Wrecking Ball` is sexually explicit single by Miley Cyrus. The singer drew severe criticism for the song in question and made headlines for all wrong reasons. SRK`s concern as a parent was apparent from the tweet which had its share of wit too.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!