Shopping semi-nude can get you free clothes!
New York: A Paris store offered to give free clothes to the first 100 people who came to their shop in their underwear’s on Wednesday.
The lucky people, who attended the annual `Semi-Naked Party` at Desigual were given one free top and one free bottom, the New York Daily News reported.
Many scantily clad men and women were seen lined up on Boulevard des Capucines when the clothing store opened at 9 am despite temperatures being in its 30s.
A ‘Semi-Naked Party’ was also held in Barcelona this week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Baahubali 2’ songs out! Check out the Jukebox here
- Sunil Grover pens heartfelt note to fans, says don’t know what the future holds!
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty