Sienna Miller admits to `brief encounter` with Daniel Craig
Melbourne: Sienna Miller has slammed the media for sensationalizing the reports of her relationship with Daniel Craig which was just "a very brief encounter".
Miller said that her relationship with Craig was a very brief encounter, as he was her best friend and her saying "I love you" was nothing new.
The 32-year-old star stated that this is a very difficult and uncomfortable period of her life to discuss, to be gossiped about, analyzed and vilified.
Miller added that she regrets that her conversation has been turned into a titillating piece of information as it happened when they were briefly involved.
The publication had run a story about her alleged affair with Craig in 2005 while she was in a relationship with his friend, Jude Law , and one of the newspaper`s reporters has claimed that part of the story was sourced from hacking Craig`s phone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni