Simon Cowell receives a kiss from `X Factor` contestant
London: Music mogul Simon Cowell was left speechless after a contestant planted a kiss on his lips during the auditions for the hit talent show `X-Factor`.
The former `American Idol` judge is used to contestants flirting with him but has never been kissed on screen, reported Daily Mail online.
The 50-year-old looked bemused and did not stop 39-year-old Paula as she walked round the judges desk and gave him a huge kiss.
Paula, who was dressed in a blue vest top and denim shorts, puckered up to Cowell after finishing her song.
She sang Joan Jett`s `I Love Rock And Roll` and wiggled her bottom in front of the judges` desk as she sang.
"Simon. he`s a very attractive guy. He`s the full package," she said about the judge.
After composing himself from the kiss, Cowell told her, "You`re probably good at a lot of things but not singing."
Cowell is engaged to Afghan make-up artiste Mezhghan Hussainy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!